See project details here.
Download DXF here.
- Expand this project for to additive manufacturing by revolving the game pieces in Rhino to into 3D geometries and 3D printing.
- Also encourage students to create a theme piece, that uses develop custom characters for the game pieces.
- Build storage of pieces into the board design.
- Laser cut or CNC the board. Acrylic or wood materials, bending on your availability of materials and machines.
- Auction off for charity at a school auction or community event.
If your class completes this project, please post pictures.
Mary Ann Fugier
McNeel Technical Support and Training