Rhino in Education

a place to shine a light on the work of students and teachers

Sample Title (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2015 Kelso Workshop

Please post your items here. John

Started by John Niebergall

0 Jul 16, 2015

3d printing is the 'big deal' . Do your research before buying.

Tutorials Projects. Add your own too Two updated tutorials  plus Kyle's videos will get you off on a solid footing for running your 3d pri…

Started by Bob Koll

0 Dec 9, 2014

No BOYZ makes Oregon news again

The NBA program began at Sherwood High School in 2009.  It is alive and well and continues attracting girls to the design & build clas…

Started by Bob Koll

0 Dec 4, 2014

Project idea for any holiday with some 'teaching-design' considerations

The Competition:   Holiday design competition           Link is to Instructables.com.  Lots of great ideas here bk THOUGHTs:      1   If…

Started by Bob Koll

0 Dec 4, 2014

Minimal Rhino (Rhino Undressed!)

I'm doing workshops and seminars for children( startin age 10) at schools and other educational institutes in Germany. These courses are al…

Started by Marc Kohlen

2 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Marc Kohlen

Laser Cut Living Hinge Project

Introduced a new student project at the end of my Rhino Basics & Creating 2D Geometry unit.  I did not feel like my students were as co…

Started by Mike Vieira

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by John Niebergall

Laser Cut Bowl Project

2nd project that I added this semester following the tutorial sections on Rhino User interface introduction and 2D geometry.  Students crea…

Started by Mike Vieira

1 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Bob Koll

Tiny House

Here is an article and picture of Tiny House. My former students thought it would be cool to make a model for his mom the builder. http:…

Started by John Niebergall

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Bob Koll

CNC Router Projects

What kind of student projects are people using to introduce students to CNC Routers?  Does anyone have good tutorials that they have create…

Started by Mike Vieira

4 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Bob Koll

15 week skills based lessons

Hi all Regarding the mentioned scheduled program for 15 weeks of training, is the schedule going to be adequate for a student in order to…

Started by Farzad Moshiri

5 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Bob Koll

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service